This pupcake (dog cupcake) will make your pooch love you more than he/she already does!!
It has everything your dogs heart could desire. Peanut butter, Pup-peroni and bacon…just to name a few ingredients.
I’ve seen pupcake recipes on Pinterest, and I was excited to make my own for my dog. What I didn’t expect was how much my dog would love it!!
That was him…sniffing it out. He wasn’t sure what it was, but it didn’t take him long to realize it was for him. I unwrapped the wrapper, and then…
It was gone. In the blink of an eye, he devoured it. All that was left was a little bit of the frosting he had on his mouth.
You know how you get peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth? Yeah, that was him…but it was on his lip. He licked and licked and licked until he finally got it. It was so funny to watch!
My pupcake recipe makes two. I used 1/2 of a banana, but it’s important that you use a very ripe banana. You have to mash up the banana and it’s much easier to do if it’s very ripe.
I mixed the banana with one egg, natural peanut butter and baking powder. That was it!
My pupcake frosting was cream cheese and a natural peanut butter. Once I frosted the pupcake I added a piece of Pup-peroni and some bacon pieces.
It’s a very easy recipe and I hope your dog loves it as much as mine did. 🙂
DIY Pupcakes – Cupcakes for your Dog
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 4 tablespoons natural peanut butter, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Pup-peroni (break off 2 small pieces)
- Small bacon pieces (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the banana to a mixing bowl. Use a fork to smash it.
- Add the egg and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to the banana and mix together, then add the baking powder and stir together.
- Place two cupcake liners in a cupcake pan and divide the mixture, filling up 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then let the pupcakes cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Frost the cupcakes.
- Add a piece of Pup-peroni to each pupcake and sprinkle with bacon pieces.